Tuesday, October 18, 2011 | 9:00 AM CDT
Download the webinar presentation
View the webinar recording
Global sourcing is a well established phenomenon. The industry has witnessed rapid growth over the past decade, and has now exceeded US$110 billion in annual revenues. The key growth drivers have predominantly been the opportunity for labor arbitrage and the availability of skilled talent pools in offshore locations.
However, given increasing cost pressures in leading offshore markets, such as India and the Philippines, companies are questioning the sustainability of the offshore proposition. In addition, fluctuating currencies are posing challenges to the predictability of arbitrage in many locations, such as Poland and Brazil.
With these dramatic changes in market dynamics, global organizations must take an integrated, multi-location portfolio view in assessing the sustainability of their global services programs.
Everest Group invites you to join us for an insightful, one-hour webinar that will answer the following questions:
- How should companies assess the sustainability of offshore locations?
- How sustainable are the major offshore locations? Are there real risks of arbitrage eroding?
- What implications are companies facing in setting their global services strategies?
- Eric Simonson, Managing Partner – Research, Everest Group
- H. Karthik, Vice President, Everest Group
Webinar attendees will receive a complimentary arbitrage sustainability diagnostic assessment for three countries from an extensive list including Brazil, China, India, the Philippines, South Africa and more. Please select your preferred countries during the registration process. An Everest Group analyst will supply you with your individualized assessment within two weeks of the webinar. You must attend the event to receive the complimentary assessment.
- Market Vista: Q2 2011
- Global Location Insights: July 2011 – Offshore Locations: Service Providers’ Perceptions and Plans
- Global Location Insights: June 2011 – Offshore Locations: Buyers’ Perceptions and Plans
- Global Location Insights: December 2010 – India in 2011 – Labor and Cost Sustainability in the Indian Offshore Services Market