Scott Bils, Partner and Leader of Everest Group’s Next Generation IT practice, will be the track chair on Organizational Readiness at Cloud Connect in Santa Clara on Wednesday, February 15. This track will explore emerging models for successful next generation IT organizations, and the roles, skills and processes that will be required. CEO Peter Bendor-Samuel and Partner Marvin Newell will also moderate sessions on this track.
- Will Culture Eat Your Strategy? How to Turn the Tables
- Next Generation Governance: Hold on Loosely but Don’t Let Go!
- Fireside Chat: Grief Counseling for the CIO
- In Search of Mad Cloud Skills
- John Esser, Director – Software Development, Ancestry.com
- David Linthicum, Chief Technology Officer, Blue Mountain Labs, and blogger for InfoWorld
- Neal Sample, Chief Technology Officer, X.commerce (an eBay company)
- Bates Turpan, Senior Vice President – Global Operations, InterContinental