Tuesday, May 10, 2011 | 9:00 a.m. CDT; 10:00 a.m. EDT; 2:00 p.m. GMT
As part of its industry-specific BPO research initiatives, Everest Group recently concluded a study focused around Meter-to-Cash (M2C) BPO opportunity assessment and solution trends. M2C is a significant process for utility companies as it not only represents their revenue cycle but also touches the end customer directly. Essentially M2C is the utility industry’s version of the generic Order-to-Cash (O2C) process with some nuances specific to utilities.
While the utility industry as a whole lags behind other industries in terms of outsourcing adoption, in recent years many utility companies have leveraged outsourcing aggressively. A key reason behind this shift is the increasingly challenging business environment for utilities due to factors such as deregulation, rising commodity prices, aging workforce, rising customer expectations, and the advent of disruptive technologies such as smart metering. Outsourcing M2C scope (both for IT and BPO services) is a prime business optimization lever for many utilities.
Join us for an informative one-hour webinar to discuss the key findings from Everest Group’s latest study around M2C BPO opportunity assessment and solution trends. This webinar will help you and your company understand various aspects of the M2C BPO market, including:
- M2C value chain and how it differs from a traditional Order-to-Cash process
- M2C BPO demand potential and penetration analysis
- Drivers to outsource M2C scope
- Smart metering perspectives and its impact on M2C processes
- Service provider landscape
- Solution trends and service provider go-to-market
- Saurabh Gupta, Vice President, Everest Group
- Kuldeep Lulla, Senior Analyst, Everest Group