Tuesday, March 8, 2011 | 10:00 a.m. CST; 11:00 a.m. EST; 4:00 p.m. GMT
The buzz surrounding Cloud Computing persists.
But amid the excitement are signs of confusion, such as differing definitions of what constitutes Cloud; poorly defined benefits; and growing questions about the potential level of hype. Additionally, prevailing themes within the Energy sector, such as operational risks, regulatory challenges, disparate ERP environments adds to some of the uncertainty.
Nevertheless, there is no doubt that like previous disruptive trends, the cloud concept will affect how companies deliver their support services – in particular Finance & Accounting (F&A) operations from a processing, infrastructure and services perspective – in the near- and long-term.
Can Cloud assist F&A’s goals of Standardization and Simplification? How does one determine where the value lies for their organization? What are the preliminary traps to avoid?
Join us for an informative one-hour webinar, as our team of industry experts provides an overview of Cloud Computing in regards to F&A services in the Energy sector, addressing those and the following top-of-mind questions:
- What role will Cloud play in the future of global F&A delivery?
- How will financial regulations and systems impact potential solutions?
- What are the implications of current and past ERP investments?
The insights you will gain in this webinar will help ensure that your organization:
- Can effectively distinguish the hype from the value
- Avoids unintended exposure to regulatory issues
- Targets investments in a manner that can accelerate the value generated from your current portfolio of operational investments.
Scott Bils – Partner, Everest Group
Lenny Joiner – Engagement Director, Everest Group
Drew Wright – Associate Partner, Everest Group