Cut Your SG&A Costs by More Than 30 Percent: Build the Right Service Delivery Model and It Will Happen
The world’s best performing companies leverage outsourcing, offshoring and shared services as effective delivery models for their SG&A functions, but are these organizations – and yours – using the optimal mix of service delivery models to achieve objectives?
From our experience and data, we believe that a hybrid service delivery model can improve SG&A costs by more than 30 percent, while enabling more efficient back-office processes and strengthening the ability to provide better management reporting. Conversely, organizations that don’t use the optimal service delivery model likely will continue to experience rising costs and sub-optimal processes.
In this informative one-hour webinar, Everest’s experts will address the following questions:
- What SG&A processes are the best candidates for sourcing in today’s market?
- What defines a hybrid sourcing model?
- How do you determine the optimal mix of captive versus outsourced delivery solutions?
- How do you build the business case for change and drive consensus?
- How do you measure the success of a hybrid model?
Join us to ask your specific questions about how a hybrid model can help you achieve your organization’s goals.
Date and Time
Thursday, July 8, 2010
10:00 am Central Daylight Time (GMT – 05:00, Chicago)
11:00 am Eastern Daylight Time (GMT – 04:00, New York)
4:00 pm GMT Summer Time (GMT 00:00, London)
Michael Fraley – Principal, Everest Group
Holly Bush – Associate Principal, Everest Group
View webinar recording